I have a Vault 1.5.3 installed on a Windows Server 2016 and
I’ve a .net core 3.1 app that consume the vault’s api to retrieve secrets.
I put my apps on 2 distinct windows 2016 that looks the same…
but one works and not the other.
When it’s fail, it’s just at the end of the TLS 1.2 Handshake.
The server send “New Session Ticket, Change Cipher Spec, Encrypted Handshake Message” and immediately send a Close Notify…
Like it’s work on the other server, i focused on the client’s server and I check certificates (and CA certificates), i try to change cypher,etc…
I can’t find why the server close the TLS connection, I can’t find a trace or log.