I have a project that uses terragrunt and, therefore, terraform to maintain some services that I use on AWS, and I use the AWS provider mentioned here on version 3.75.0.
From 2023-02-24, I’ve been experiencing an unusual result while applying changes to production. Sometimes, after we apply our changes, one of our RDS Cluster DB instances starts throwing the following error:
SELECT command denied to user 'user'@'10.0.0.1' for table 'TABLE'
- This issue has happened on 3 out of 5 changes that we’ve made recently
- This issue happens even when we do nothing in the RDS settings
- This issue happens to all of the tables I have
- Other DB nodes of the same cluster work fine
- After restarting the DB node, everything goes back to normal.
Do you know why this would happen or what I should be looking for?