Azure Firewall | Feature DNS Proxy not possible enabled?

Greetings,

I searched this forum, but I couldn’t find the answer to my question. Would there be any way to enable DNS for Azure Firewall? Through Terraform we have the option to define the IP of any DNS Server in my infrastructure, but my intention is to use the Firewall itself as my resolver.

The problem I am facing is that when defining rules with “destination_fqdns” in my “rules” I receive the following outgoing message:

“Code =” AzureFirewallDNSProxyMustBeEnabled “Message =” DNS Proxy must be enabled in order to use DestinationFqdns in Network Rules. "

Has anyone ever had to deal with a similar situation? Attached are some images to illustrate my struggle with Terraform ^^.

Have you handled this issue ?
Cause i am also expierencing this.

I believe this behavior is intrinsically related to also configuring a DNS for the firewall. Sorry, due to the rush I ended up leaving for other points of doubt.

Having looked for this myself, I believe this is achieved within azurerm_firewall_policy as it’s possible to use a dns block…
A dns block supports the following:

network_rule_fqdn_enabled - (Optional) Should the network rule fqdn be enabled?
proxy_enabled - (Optional) Whether to enable DNS proxy on Firewalls attached to this Firewall Policy? Defaults to false .
servers - (Optional) A list of custom DNS servers’ IP addresses.

full detail is here https://registry.terraform.io/providers/hashicorp/azurerm/latest/docs/resources/firewall_policy#insights