I’m currently evaluating whether Nomad is a good fit for my project and have a couple questions after finishing the first couple chapters of the docs.
- Are jobs persistent in the sense that a job is still known upon death/restart of a nomad server
- Does Nomad detect that a server went down and automatically re-deploys the jobs running on the dead server to another one?
- Can jobs be submitted via API?
- Is there an artificial limit of jobs? My use case would be running N jobs (hundreds or thousands) with basically the same spec (image, resource requirements etc) but varying configuration on a growable cluster
- Can Nomad servers seamlessly get added to increase cluster capacity?