Cannot boot virtual machine via vagrant on manjaro while works in virtualbox GUI

The question as the topic said.
I cannot boot virtual machine via vagrant, I followed the sdout instruction, but there’s no error hints in virtualbox. The virtual machine can be created by vagrant but can’t boot by vagrant.

Secure boot was disabled already. And I have tried those steps for now:

1. I google(github) it, but there is no much help information for my case .
  2. I have tried to boot the same virtualmachine that vagrant created in virtualbox directly. It works as normal. But the weird thing is if I run the vagrant up, then I couldn’t boot the virtual machine in virtualbox I should reboot or close the virtual machine for a while so that I can boot the virtual machine in virtualbox. And The error is “corruption in memory error detected. Shutting down filesystem”. Then if I turn the virtualmachine on again in virtualbox, it shows poweroff but the virtual machine runs.

3. Downgrade virtualbox(7.0.12 to 7.0.10), didn’t work either.
  4. I use the default Vagrantfile, and I have tried to use another image Vagrantfile, didn’t work either.
  5. I also follow this article to install a new kernel and virtualbox driver, didn’t work either.

I have no clue what should I do to make vagrant works. Does vagrant 2.4.0 is not comptabile with virtualbox 7.0.10+?(though I thought virtualbox is the culprit, but I can’t downgrade with my package cache for older one.)
[ Sorry English is not my native language, if the expression odds ]

All the information belows:

vagrant up --debug-timestamp output

kernel version

(base) 0x00 in ~/hypervisor/vagrant-machines λ uname -a             
Linux 0xff1 6.1.60-1-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Wed Oct 25 13:06:34 UTC 2023 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Installed package

(base) 0x00 in ~/hypervisor/vagrant-machines λ pacman -Qs virtualbox && pacman -Qs vagrant
local/linux61 6.1.60-1
    The Linux61 kernel and modules
local/linux61-virtualbox-host-modules 7.0.12-3 (linux61-extramodules)
    Virtualbox host kernel modules for Manjaro Kernel
local/linux66 6.6.0rc4-1
    The Linux66 kernel and modules
local/linux66-virtualbox-host-modules 7.0.12-1 (linux66-extramodules)
    Virtualbox host kernel modules for Manjaro Kernel
local/virtualbox 7.0.12-1
    Powerful x86 virtualization for enterprise as well as home use
local/virtualbox-guest-iso 7.0.12-1
    The official VirtualBox Guest Additions ISO image
local/vagrant 2.4.0-1
    Build and distribute virtualized development environments