We’re happy to announce a new release of Consul-ESM, v0.6.1. This is primarily a bugfix release fixing issues with node re-registering and a number of fixes from a dependency updates.
This release also marks the use of our new release process which should improve the platform coverage of our precompiled binaries, our Docker images as well as now building Linux packages for Redhat or Debian based package managers.
As always, please test in an isolated environment before upgrading. If you experience issues with Consul-ESM, you can report them on the GitHub issue tracker or post to the Discuss Forum for any general questions.
The Consul Automation Tooling Team
- Add support for TLSServerName for HTTP health checks [GH-116]
- Add external-source Metadata when registering consul-esm as a service [GH-95]
- Handle case of same service ID on different nodes [GH-135]
- Dependency Updates [GH-134], GH-132]
- ESM doesn’t deregister if status and output are same as before [GH-130]
- Add -v and use standard version output [GH-126, GH-125]
- External node checks disappear after re-registration of nodes [GH-128, GH-119]