Good day everyone,
We’re happy to announce a new release of Consul-Template, v0.29.2. This is primarily a security release for CVE-2022-38149 with as many bugs I could squash along the way. See below or the changelog for more information.
As always, please test in an isolated environment before upgrading. If you experience issues with Consul-Template, you can report them on the GitHub issue tracker or post to the Discuss Forum for any general questions.
The Consul Automation Tooling Team
- Nomad services support use of
byTabtemplate function. [GH-1594]
- Fix issue with pkiCert caching certificate based on consul key path. [GH-1611, GH-1607]
- Fix issue with setting the reload_signal to an empty string (“”) not disabling the reload signal as documented. [GH-1610, GH-1428, GH-1442]
- Limit Setgpid setting to strictly
sh -cwrapped calls. [GH-1600, GH-1604]
- Fix potential for nil pointer dereference in vault config debug output. [GH-1586]