Looking for minimally a short term contractor for 6 weeks, but also long term position to be filled as well.
We are looking for a SRE / DevOps to join our operations team to grow and manage our operational infrastructure for our products and services. We work in our own data centers and our core infrastructure is based around a MAAS and Nomad deployment model. You will be supporting infrastructure that is serving millions of users daily.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, build, and manage self hosted infrastructure.
- Improve monitoring and management systems.
- On call duties in a rotation for alert and problem management.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years overall of DevOps / SRE experience, 2+ years with Nomad and other related Hashicorp technologies (Consul, Vault).
- Linux system administration experience.
- You prefer writing infrastructure as Infrastructure as code and other automation.
- Experience with Virtual / CNI networking (WireGuard / Calico, Weave)
- Experience with containerization (Docker or Podman)
- Experience with firewalls and load balancing.
As a plus, you might also have:
- Experience with bare metal management via MAAS.
- Cloud experience with one or more primary cloud providers.
- Storage system management (Ceph, MinIO, or similar).
- Physical networking and VLANs.
- Local and public facing DNS.
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and common questions can be asked here in replies. Salary is open, by market.