From the readme:
- Local testing with pre-commit-terraform.
- Devcontainer with dependencies pre-configured.
- CI pipeline with Github Actions:
- Reuses Devcontainer to run the same checks that run locally.
- Runs tests against the latest Terraform version.
- Runs tests against older versions of Terraform.
- CD pipeline with Github Actions:
- Testing with Terratest across all major versions of Terraform.
- Shows use of module composition by combining smaller modules
- Shows how to use “Higher-order modules” to extend module functionality.
Would love feedback and suggestions =)