Integration Testing With S3 Buckets

I am following the instructions here: Integration testing with Terraform 0.15 - The Scale Factory

For the purposes of this my S3 module is as simple as can be:

resource "aws_s3_bucket" "bucket" {
  bucket = "${data.aws_caller_identity.current.account_id}-bucket"
  acl = "private"
}

data "aws_caller_identity" "current" {}
output "id" {
  value = aws_s3_bucket.bucket.id
}

My test config is as follows

terraform {
  required_providers {
    test = {
      source = "terraform.io/builtin/test"
    }
  }
}

provider "aws" {
}

data "aws_caller_identity" "current" {}

locals {
  bucket_name = "${data.aws_caller_identity.current.account_id}-bbucket"
}

module "main" {
  source = "../.."
}

resource "test_assertions" "s3" {
  # "component" is an unique identifier for this
  # particular set of assertions in the test results.
  component = "bucket"

equal "name" {
    description = "Check bucket name"
    got = local.bucket_name
    want = module.main.id
  }

}

From what I can see the tests don’t appear to be executing as I always get the same message regardless of whether the tests will pass or fail (these should fail as the expected name is not the same as the bucket name). I also don’t see any resources being left behind after completion.

Warning: The "terraform test" command is experimental

We'd like to invite adventurous module authors to write integration tests for their modules using this command, but all of the behaviors of this command are currently experimental and may change based on feedback. 

For more information on the testing experiment, including ongoing research goals and avenues for feedback, see:
    https://www.terraform.io/docs/language/modules/testing-experiment.html

Error: Failed to clean up after tests

Due to errors during destroy, test suite "bucket" has left behind an object for test_assertions.s3. You will need to delete this object manually in the remote system, or else it may have an ongoing cost.

Error: Failed to clean up after tests

Due to errors during destroy, test suite "bucket" has left behind an object for module.main.aws_s3_bucket.bucket. You will need to delete this object manually in the remote system, or else it may have an ongoing cost.
Success! All of the test assertions passed.

I have another set of tests running against an SQS module that behave as expected.