Is it possible to specify the api version that used to create resource for azurerm_portal_dashboard?

We want to create dashboard resource with Terraform. We have an Azure policy that require the creation should use api version greater than 2020-09-01-alpha that blocked the creation from Terraform. current azurerm_portal_dashboard resource provider is using 2019-01-01-preview api version to create dashboard resource

So we want to know if there is any way to specify the api version that used to create the dashboard resource.

if it is not possible to specify the api version that Terraform used, is there any way to execute ARM template deployment by Terraform? We can deploy an ARM template with api version.

I would suggest you use terraform azapi for this purpose. You can specify the api version of your choice using this approach. See the link below.

I hope this helps.

Microsoft.Portal dashboards

Thanks for your attention on this. But I am not able to use azapi as it is not in our allowed list. So, it is not possible to specify the api version for azurerm_protal_dashboard,right?