Is there any project wrap terraform as a platform?

Hi everyone,I’m new to terraform and i’m wondering is there any project wrap terraform as a platform so anyone can operate terraform via web ui rather than run cli in term,I have been searching github for a while and found nothing,if it’s not suggested,can u explain the philosophy behind this:) thx

Hi @Pger-Y,

The primary official answer to this problem is Terraform Cloud, which is a hosted service run by HashiCorp that wraps Terraform Core with a web UI, a version control system integration, and a REST-style API.

It’s possible to build similar solutions elsewhere if you wish. The guide Running Terraform in Automation includes some guidance on how such a system can interact with Terraform Core by running Terraform CLI.

I don’t have any experience with any specific third-party solutions for this, so I can’t recommend anything in particular, but hopefully this is a good starting point!

Thanks for your help :slight_smile: ,I think the guide is really helpful~ I’ll check this out​:yum:

Thanks for your help :slight_smile: ,I think the guide is really helpful~ I’ll check this out​