Nomad 1.5.4, 1.4.9, and 1.3.14 have been released with a number of significant bug fixes and improvements. Some of the most significant are:
- Added a new JWT auth method [1.5.4 only]
- Added a new “nomad job restart” command. [1.5.4 only]
- Allow disabling task logging for tasks that don’t log via stdout/stderr. [1.5.4 only]
- Fixed tasks using CSI node plugins on agent restarts.
- Fixed reconciliation of reconnecting allocs when the replacement allocations are not running.
There are many other fixes and improvements. See the changelogs below for details.
The Nomad Team
1.5.4 Changelog - nomad/CHANGELOG.md at v1.5.4 · hashicorp/nomad · GitHub
1.5.4 Binaries - Nomad v1.5.4 Binaries | HashiCorp Releases
1.4.9 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v1.4.9/CHANGELOG.md
1.4.9 Binaries - Nomad v1.4.9 Binaries | HashiCorp Releases
1.3.14 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v1.3.14/CHANGELOG.md
1.3.14 Binaries - Nomad v1.3.14 Binaries | HashiCorp Releases