Nomad Consul DNS A Record for

I have a 3 server cluster running Consul, Nomad, and Vault on each server. Each service is bound to, so the services can communicate with each other on, but clients can reach the servers on their private IP address. When I run dig consul.service.consul for example, I get three A records, one for each private IP address. Same thing with Vault. However, dig nomad.service.consul returns 4 A records, one for each server IP, and one A record for I’ve tried adjusting the advertise block in the Nomad configuration to no avail. If I change the bind_addr setting, it fixes the DNS issue but then breaks healthchecks that rely on Consul hitting Nomad on localhost.