- NGINX Frontend -proxy_pass-> Sidecar Proxy → Sidecar Proxy → NGINX Backend
- Complete job file + container logs
- Backend serves HTML on Port
- Frontend listens on port
8080and serves proxy_pass to connect proxy on port
- I cannot see any processes on port
7777and get a BAD GATEWAY 502 on port
- Frontend HealthCheck fails accordingly but the frontend proxy says it is connected:
I did run the counter-api tutorial on exactly the same node (both services running on a single node) - so I do not think that there is a setup issue (firewall, etc.).
There seems to be an issue with the job file - but I have been through this file many times now and made a few adjustments based on discussions here and on GH. But no chance.
Does someone spot the issue or has a similar job file that does work that I can try? I am currently clueless on how to debug this any further