Problems importing in for_each ressource

I am writing a provider and are able to terraform import in my ressources but get these errors, when I try to import in a for_each ressource.
Do I have to take additional preparations to achieve an import in a for_each ressource?

resource "bam_txt_record" "txt_records" {
  for_each                  = {for i, v in var.txt_records:  "v.fqdn"  => v   }
  fqdn                      = each.value.fqdn
  config_name               = each.value.config_name
  view_name                 = each.value.view_name
  comment                   = each.value.comment
  ttl                       = each.value.ttl
  text                      = each.value.text
}

resource "bam_txt_record" "testdomain" {
  fqdn    = "testdomaein"
  ttl     = 60
  comment = "comment"
  config_name = "EXTERN"
  view_name  = "extern"
  text = "testext"
}

Working: terraform import ‘bam_txt_record.testdomaint’ 28028185

Not working: terraform import ‘bam_txt_record.txt_records[“testdomain”]’ 28028185

No Errors, says successfully imported without writing anything to state:

2023-10-04T16:16:51.678+0200 [INFO]  provider.terraform-provider-bam: Test: tf_provider_addr=dmTECH/dns/bam tf_req_id=468ebcb1-556b-04ab-e2b4-ddb1d2acab03 tf_rpc=ConfigureProvider @caller=/Users/marco.helmerich/git/bam-provider/internal/provider/provider.go:204 @module=bam timestamp=2023-10-04T16:16:51.678+0200
2023-10-04T16:16:51.682+0200 [INFO]  Writing state output to:

Import successful!

The resources that were imported are shown above. These resources are now in
your Terraform state and will henceforth be managed by Terraform.

Importing a resource which uses for_each is no different from the provider side, so there’s nothing in the implementation which you could change. It’s most likely an error with your configuration or the command you are executing. The log output will record "CLI args:" near the start of execution, which will show you the exact arguments you are passing in.

You can also have more control over the import process using an import block defined in the configuration.