Prudential Financial is looking a Secrets and Privileged Access Engineer to join our team.
Details from posting below. Reach out with any questions or apply at the link below:
Prudential’s Global Technology team is the spark that ignites the power of Prudential for our customers and employees worldwide. Our organization plays a critical and highly visible role in delivering customer-driven solutions across every area of the company. The Global Technology team is made up of diverse, agile-thinking, and highly skilled professionals; we use our combined capabilities to enable the organization with innovation, speed, agility, scalability, and efficiency.
The Global Technology team takes great pride in our culture where digital transformation is built into our DNA. When you join the Global Technology organization at Prudential, you’ll unlock a challenging and impactful career – all while growing your skills and advancing your profession at one of the world’s leading financial services institutions.
The Data Protection Team is a diverse group working on multiple areas in the world of data protection, private and public cloud computing, software engineering, and layered security in the enterprise. The projects utilize many traditional and unique data protection methods for layered defense in depth to complete restructuring of frameworks and management of data protection.
The Data Protection Secrets & Privileged Access Management Engineer will collaboratively and holistically implement security controls aligned with enterprise goals.
- Collaborate with the data protection product owner and team to execute product vision & strategy
- Provide subject matter expertise in the Secrets & Privileged Access Management domain
- Provide timely subject matter expertise for critical decisions to execute goals
- Identify areas of opportunity, identify root cause, research, and provide resolution
- Architect, design, assess, and address data protection Secrets & Privileged Access Management strategies
- Influence multiple cross enterprise teams, agile sprint and release plans, ensure strategic alignment of epics, features, and stories, while identifying critical work to be prioritized
- Communicate effectively to key stakeholders and associates
- Manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, results-based team environment
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices to meet quality/time to market targets
Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to provide subject matter expertise and execute multiple programs/projects simultaneously
- Core competencies in security hardening of infrastructure, platforms, and applications
- High degree of proficiency in developing target & current state architectures, identify gaps, build a roadmap for tactical phased implementations to achieve target state
- High degree of proficiency in conveying technical strategies and value designed for the target audience
- Ability to successfully participate in audit & compliance engagements and address regulatory requirements and remedial action plans
- Ability to use data and analysis to determine attack surfaces, remediation work effort, and governance to determine integrity and sustainability of controls
- Solid knowledge of industry trends, user demands, and pain points to be able to create a high value product vision
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross enterprise team in a fast paced, unstructured environment
- Innovative thinking with a passion for problem-solving
- Provide subject matter expertise in multiple domain focus areas including but not limited to:
- Secrets Management & Privileged Access Management (Credentials, Sessions, Vault, IAM/RBAC, Governance, Impact mitigation of compromise)
- Any exposure and knowledge with following are preferred; PKI, HSMs, Active Directory, Windows, *NIX, SSSD, Centrify, Venafi, Entrust, Thales, Vormetric, HashiCorp, Cyber Ark, CAPAM, Beyond Trust, Thycotic, SSH Communications, AWS/Azure/Google Identity Management systems & Key Vaults
- Experience automating tasks with APIs or other coding languages a plus.