I would like to ask what is the best way to organise related terraform resources.
If you have a use case in which you want to do following things.
Idea is to generate a key and generate a signed url for key file to securely share the key to intended audience only.
- Create a google cloud bucket
- Create a google service account
- Create a google service account key
- Upload the service account key in bucket
- create a signed url for the key file that was uploaded
- upload the signed url file in bucket.
Now My question is what is the best way to organise this use case ?
is it good to put all in one file ? something like generate_signed_url.tf
or should be scattered across multiple files like ?