APPLICATION LEVEL BREAKING CHANGES:
- All container names now follow the same naming convention:
tfe-<service> . If you have tooling that identifies containers by name, make sure this tooling is updated to reflect the new naming convention.
»APPLICATION LEVEL FEATURES:
- Add option to de-register inactive Agents through the Organization Settings > Agents UI.
»APPLICATION LEVEL BUG FIXES:
- Fixed a bug where long words in a workspace readme were overflowing its column
- Fixed potential issue when remembering 2FA logins with modern web browsers.
- Changed logging to remove deprecation warnings related to :after_commit callbacks. This reduces noise in log output.
- Fixed an issue with mock generation for nested attributes within a provider, which blocked Sentinel mocks from generating
- Fixed application navigation to optimize for mobile use.
- Fixed speculative, plan-only runs with incorrect run statuses that could prevent you from renaming workspaces.
- Fixed a bug that broke retries for recoverable Git operations.
- Fixed a bug that caused Git operations to retry unrecoverable authentication errors.
- Improved agent dequeueing performance for large agent pools.
- Changed Vault CLI commands to Vault API calls for token creation. This will prevent any Vault CLI/Server version mismatch errors.
»APPLICATION LEVEL SECURITY FIXES:
- Adopted container updates to address reported vulnerabilities in underlying packages / dependencies.
- Updated the version of the internally-managed Vault server to 1.10.2.
- Updated the version of the internally-managed Nomad server to 1.2.6.