Value based on condition

Learning Terraform as I build and need some help. I have 2 sets of Azure subnets prod and nonprod. I have a list variable “environments” that can have any combination of dev, uat and prod. I create Azure application security groups(asg) based on the list values. I need to create a network security group rule to allow azure load balancer to access port 443 to the asg that are created.

I need destination_application_security_group_ids logic like:

if subnet == prod then asg == prod (production is always created)
else if subnet == nonprod and create dev == true and create uat == true then asg == dev and uat
else if subnet == nonprod and create dev == true and create uat == false then asg == dev
else asg == uat

resource "azurerm_application_security_group" "web_asg" {
  count = length(var.environments)

name                = format("${var.azure_resource_prefix}-%s-web-asg", element(var.environments, count.index))
  location            = var.resource_group.location
  resource_group_name = var.resource_group.name
}
resource "azurerm_network_security_rule" "web_inbound_443" {
  count = length(var.network_segments)

name                                       = format("%s-web-443", element(var.network_segments, count.index))
  priority                                   = "1001"
  direction                                  = "Inbound"
  access                                     = "Allow"
  protocol                                   = "Tcp"
  source_port_range                          = "*"
  destination_port_range                     = "443"
  source_address_prefix                      = "AzureLoadBalancer"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    #
  destination_application_security_group_ids = element(var.network_segments, count.index) == "prod" ? [azurerm_application_security_group.web_asg["2"].id] : [azurerm_application_security_group.web_asg["0"].id, azurerm_application_security_group.web_asg["1"].id]
  resource_group_name                        = var.resource_group.name
  network_security_group_name                = element(azurerm_network_security_group.web_nsg[*].name, count.index)
  depends_on = [
    azurerm_application_security_group.web_asg, azurerm_network_security_group.web_nsg
  ]
}