The Vault team is announcing the release of Vault 1.12.1, 1.11.5, and 1.10.8.
Open-source binaries can be downloaded at [1, 2, 3]. Enterprise binaries are available to customers as well.
As a reminder, if you believe you have found a security issue in Vault, please responsibly disclose by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and do not use the public issue tracker. Our security policy and our PGP key can be found at .
The major features and improvements in 1.12.1 are:
- Agent: Fixed a panic when rendering certificate templates
- Control Groups: Fixed a memory leak when using control group factors in a policy
- Plugins: Added plugin version information to key plugin lifecycle loglines
- Snowflake Secrets Engine: Allows parallel requests to Snowflake
- SDK: Added support for paging when searching for LDAP groups using filters
See the Changelog at  for the full list of improvements and bug fixes.
See the Feature Deprecation Notice and Plans page  for our upcoming feature deprecation plans.
Verified publisher OSS  and Enterprise  Docker images are also available.
See  for general upgrade instructions.
As always, we recommend upgrading and testing this release in an isolated environment. If you experience any non-security issues, please report them on the Vault GitHub issue tracker or post to the Vault Discuss Forum at .
We hope you enjoy Vault 1.12.1!
Sincerely, The Vault Team
 Vault v1.12.1 Binaries | HashiCorp Releases
 Vault v1.11.5 Binaries | HashiCorp Releases
 Vault v1.10.8 Binaries | HashiCorp Releases
 Security at HashiCorp
 Upgrading Vault - Guides | Vault | HashiCorp Developer
 Docker Hub
 Docker Hub
 Feature Deprecation Notice | Vault | HashiCorp Developer
 Vault - HashiCorp Discuss