AutoTab resources using Terraform

Hey,

I’m trying to create equivalent terraform scripts for the below CloudFormation teamplate mentioned in the below post

through cloudformation, its trying to create below resources,

CFAutoTag autotag-CFAutoTag-1OBMJ6T7RK0PC AWS::Lambda::Function CREATE_COMPLETE -

EC2EventRule New-EC2Resource-Event AWS::Events::Rule CREATE_COMPLETE -

LambdaAutoTagRole autotag-LambdaAutoTagRole-1EJP26GDGAEQ2 AWS::IAM::Role CREATE_COMPLETE -

ManageEC2InstancesGroup autotag-ManageEC2InstancesGroup-1M7PRMNNMQE5I AWS::IAM::Group CREATE_COMPLETE -

PermissionForEventsToInvokeLambda autotag-PermissionForEventsToInvokeLambda-1CHECQSNLLDFI AWS::Lambda::Permission CREATE_COMPLETE -

ProductionAlias arn:aws:lambda:us-east-1:553768416929:function:autotag-CFAutoTag-1OBMJ6T7RK0PC:PROD AWS::Lambda::Alias CREATE_COMPLETE -

StableVersion arn:aws:lambda:us-east-1:553768416929:function:autotag-CFAutoTag-1OBMJ6T7RK0PC:1 AWS::Lambda::Version CREATE_COMPLETE -

TagBasedEC2RestrictionsPolicy arn:aws:iam::553768416929:policy/autotag-TagBasedEC2RestrictionsPolicy-UZD8XN1D2TPX AWS::IAM::ManagedPolicy CREATE_COMPLETE -

I’m good with everything, but got confused with below like how to get terraform script for the same. Is there anyway to get help on this

PermissionForEventsToInvokeLambda autotag-PermissionForEventsToInvokeLambda-1CHECQSNLLDFI AWS::Lambda::Permission CREATE_COMPLETE -

ProductionAlias arn:aws:lambda:us-east-1:553768416929:function:autotag-CFAutoTag-1OBMJ6T7RK0PC:PROD AWS::Lambda::Alias CREATE_COMPLETE -

StableVersion arn:aws:lambda:us-east-1:553768416929:function:autotag-CFAutoTag-1OBMJ6T7RK0PC:1 AWS::Lambda::Version CREATE_COMPLETE -

Thank you so much for your kind favor in advance,

Regards,
Bala