name=DB_CLUSTER_NAME,
            engine="pg",
            version="15",
            tags=["foo"],
            size="db-s-1vcpu-1gb",
            node_count=1,
            region="nyc1"
        )

cdktf is complaining that I’m not passing in “id_” - Terraform Registry says that “id_” is exported as “The ID of the database cluster.” - I don’t know what I should pass in? Any old string? I don’t know what to do next for this.

Hi @lucidguppy :wave:

Could you paste the exact error message you are getting? That property should be optional.
Which version of CDKTF are you using?

NOTE: - added the provider version as well.
cdktf==0.15.2
cdktf-cdktf-provider-digitalocean==5.0.0

====================================================================================== short test summary info ======================================================================================
ERROR main-test.py - TypeError: DatabaseCluster.__init__() missing 1 required positional argument: 'id_'
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Interrupted: 1 error during collection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=================================================================================== 9 warnings, 1 error in 0.79s ====================================================================================
(

Upgrading 5.0.1 did not help.

You could try explicitly creating a DatabaseClusterConfig instance to pass to the DatabaseCluster creation. On occasion the implicit creation can fail.