We as a company have started to move to Microservice architecture.
There a couple of basic questions I have, and I am trying to look for answers.
- We have 3 docker based microservices instances (each with --scale=5) [these are in nw_service docker network]
- There is 1 consul server running in Dev mode (docker instance with nw_consul)
- There is a Redis server (docker in a nw_redis network)
- Running the above setup on windows server 2019
- network driver is nat
- Each service should register with the consul instance with it’s accessible IP
- When Service 1 calls Redis instance, it should call as named instance “redis.service.consul” or when Service 2 calls Service 1, it should be http://service1
please guide on the setup details.
Thank you in advance.