Error when running terragrunt run-all plan

I have multiple environment Testing and Production ,I want to verify terragrunt run-all plan(plan) with checkov when GitHubActions workflow is triggered.I want the plan saved in tfplan.binary then converted to json so checkov can scan it.I am getting error message after the terraform run-all plan is called.Below is my code snippet and the error messages.

Terragrunt.hcl

terraform {
  extra_arguments "plan_file" {
    commands = ["plan"]
    arguments = ["-out=${get_terragrunt_dir()}/tfplan.binary"]
  }

after_hook "after_hook_plan" {
      commands     = ["plan"]
      execute      = ["sh", "-c", "terraform show -json tfplan.binary > ${get_parent_terragrunt_dir()}/plan.json"]
  }
}

Actions Workflow

- name: Plan
        id: plan
        run: |
          terragrunt run-all plan  -no-color --terragrunt-non-interactive

-  run: |
           pip install checkov
           checkov -d ../../

- name: 'Test Plan (Checkov)'
        uses: bridgecrewio/checkov-action@master
        with:
          directory: ../../
          quiet: false # optional: display only failed checks
          framework: terraform # optional: run only on a specific infrastructure {cloudformation,terraform,kubernetes,all}
          output_format: json # optional: the output format, one of: cli, json, junitxml, github_failed_only

error message
Saved the plan to: /home/runner/work/identity/identity/applied/accounts/production/global/tfplan.binary

To perform exactly these actions, run the following command to apply:
    terraform apply "/home/runner/work/identity/identity/applied/accounts/production/global/tfplan.binary"
time=2022-01-17T15:26:44Z level=error msg=Module /home/runner/work/identity/identity/applied/accounts/testing/global has finished with an error: 1 error occurred:
	* exit status 1

prefix=[/home/runner/work/identity/identity/applied/accounts/testing/global] 
time=2022-01-17T15:26:44Z level=error msg=Module /home/runner/work/identity/identity/applied/accounts/production/global has finished with an error: 1 error occurred:
	* exit status 1
time=2022-01-17T15:26:42Z level=info msg=Executing hook: after_hook_plan prefix=[/home/runner/work/identity/identity/applied/accounts/production/global] 
time=2022-01-17T15:26:44Z level=error msg=Error running hook after_hook_plan with message: exit status 1 prefix=[/home/runner/work/identity/identity/applied/accounts/production/global]