HashiCorp Speaker Slides, Social Templates, and Zoom Backgrounds

Many HUG organizers and community members have requested a HashiCorp branded slide template to build their presentations on. We listened! :slight_smile:

Check out our presentation template made especially for those presenting about HashiCorp tooling at Meetups and HashiTalks. This template will walk you through best practices for utilizing and branding guidelines.

In a time where everyone is going virtual, we are excited to provide HashiCorp Zoom virtual backgrounds (outdated, new designs coming soon) for you to use as well!

Shout out to the HashiCorp design team for making these especially for our community.

Last graphic update was Wednesday, May 5, 2021.

14 Likes

Hello everyone :slight_smile: The community slide deck and speaker cards have been refreshed. Take a look!

I’d like to say I’m so excited when I see these slides out in the wild. I see them often at Meetups, HashiTalks, HashiConf, virtual conferences, and everywhere in between. Thank you for using!

1 Like

Hi Katie,
The presentation template is no longer available.
I was redirected to “HashiCorp Ambassador kick-off 2021”
Same issue for others ?

3 Likes

Hey Mehdi, thank you for flagging this! All fixed now :grinning:

1 Like

Hey Katie,
Any chance there’s a lite version of this template? I need to send it over email and it’s 51MB in size :-/

1 Like

Hey @katiereese317 looks like the Zoom virtual backgrounds are not available anymore

Is there a chance you can upload them again?

Thanks

2 Likes

True, even I can’t fine one!

Hey there, katiereese317! This is fantastic news from HashiCorp, and I’m thrilled to see them addressing the needs of their community. As someone who has presented at HUG events before, I know how crucial it is to maintain a consistent and professional look in your slides. These HashiCorp speaker slides will undoubtedly make a huge difference in the quality of presentations at Meetups and HashiTalks.

It’s also great to hear that they’re stepping up with Zoom backgrounds. With the world shifting to virtual events, having branded Zoom backgrounds can add a touch of authenticity and professionalism to online meetings.

One piece of advice I can offer is to ensure that presenters don’t overdo the branding. It’s essential to strike a balance between HashiCorp’s branding guidelines and the content of the presentation itself. Working with a skilled ui ux designer aus berlin can help strike that balanceIseamlessly.

In my experience, having a well-designed template, with input from a talented UI/UX designer, makes a significant impact on how the audience perceives your presentation. I’ve seen slides that are visually cluttered and slides that are sleek and appealing, and the latter always leave a lasting impression.

Thanks to HashiCorp and their design team for recognizing the importance of these resources.