Hello HUG Organizers!
HashiConf Digital is returning this upcoming October 12-15. We encourage you to work with other HUG organizers in hosting virtual Meetups in stride with the virtual conference with a goal to network and catch up about the conference.
To empower you to host this type of meetup easily, we have posted templates to the Meetup platform that you will see in clicking through to schedule a Meetup.
You are encouraged to host these Meetups as you are able: During the conference or directly after the conference.
Best practices for hosting these Meetups
- Let me know when your Meetup is posted and we can promote from HashiCorp social handles
- Encourage attendees to share their video and introduce themselves during the first 10 minutes
- Encourage attendees to update to their first name (and city if you are co-hosting with other organizers.)
- Attendees are able to update their names by clicking the ellipsis in the top right corner of their video
- If your chapter needs to utilize the HashiCorp Zoom license to host your Meetup, let us know.
- Close the Meetup out with a screenshot of the group in gallery view - Then come back to this thread to share it! Be sure to get your communities’ permission before taking the screenshot.