Live Ops/DevOps Engineer Opportunity within Esports Gaming Startup - Irvine

Hi HashiCorp Community!

I am currently seeking DevOps Engineers or SRE’s for a Live Operations Engineering position within a fast growing Esports Gaming startup in Irvine. They are well established and are growing out their Live Ops team in Irvine for the live streaming events in Esports.

They have been experiencing aggressive growth, they’ve expanded from HQ in New York, to Montreal, Japan and two offices in LA & OC. They’ve raised 20 million in funding & are backed by major VC’s like OCA Ventures and March Capital Partners, as well as features in TechCrunch, Sports Illustrated and VentureBeat.

HashiCorp stack experience is a major plus for this position and would set you apart from most other candidates regardless of gaming industry experience. Specifically, Terraform, Nomad, Packer, and Consul experience is strongly preferred. Paying competitive salary, plus chance to be ground floor of this fast growing industry!

This role requires someone who can run and deploy clusters and configurations. Additionally, this person will be in charge of deploying the systems during live events. Seeking a senior engineer, with back end platform experience and deep understanding of DevOps. AWS experience is a must, container orchestration, automation, and build systems experience preferred.

If this sounds of interest to you or potentially someone you know, please email me at Sara.Fedele@ConSolPartners.com or connect and message me on LinkedIn!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarafedele1/

Thank you!

1 Like

Exciting opportunity! Seeking DevOps Engineers or SREs for a Live Operations Engineering role with a rapidly growing Esports Gaming startup in Irvine. HashiCorp stack experience, especially Terraform, Nomad, Packer, and Consul, is a major plus. If you’re a senior engineer with AWS expertise and a passion for the techspotty gaming industry, this could be your chance to join a dynamic team. Connect with Sara at the provided LinkedIn link or email for more details. Good luck to all applicants.