We are excited to announce the release of Nomad 0.12.2. This release includes numerous bug fixes, features and improvements.
New features in this release include:
- Multiple Vault Namespaces (Enterprise): Support for multiple Vault Namespaces.
- Scaling Observability UI: View changes in task group scale (both manual and automatic) over time.
Improvements and notable bug fixes in this release include:
- CSI: Added a nomad volume detach command to manually detach unused volumes along with numerous bug fixes.
- Consul: Support for setting success_before_passing and failures_before_critical on consul service checks.
- Consul/Connect: Support for bridge networks with Connect Native tasks.
- CLI: The nomad debug command has been moved to nomad operator debug.
- UI: Global search truncates result sets and handles navigation where job ID ≠ name
A full list of changes for this release can be found in the changelog.
The Nomad Team
0.12.2 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v0.12.2/CHANGELOG.md
0.12.2 Binaries - https://releases.hashicorp.com/nomad/0.12.2