Nomad 1.1.1 has been released with Connect Mesh Gateways support and many improvements and bug fixes:
- Connect Mesh Gateways: Adds built-in support for running Consul Connect Mesh Gateways
- cli: Added success confirmation message for nomad volume delete and nomad volume deregister.
- cli: Cross-namespace nomad job commands will now select exact matches if the selection is unambiguous
- client/fingerprint: Consul fingerprinter probes for additional enterprise and connect related attributes
- consul/connect: Only schedule connect tasks on nodes where connect is enabled in Consul
- csi: Validate that volume blocks for CSI volumes include the required attachment_mode and access_mode fields.
- server: Make deployment rate limiting configurable for high volume loads
Please see the changelog for all of the enhancements and bug fixes.
Along with Nomad 1.1.1, we’re also releasing Nomad 1.0.7 with backported bug fixes. See the 1.0.7 changelog for more details.