The Nomad team is pleased to announce the second beta of Nomad 1.7.
The major differences from the first beta are
- CLI commands to setup Consul and Vault integrations
- Actions UI
- Fixed OIDC Discovery endpoint when server.oidc_issuer is set
- Added go-netaddrs support to server_job.retry_join
- A number of other bug fixes and improvements
Some of the key new features in Nomad 1.7 include
- Support for NUMA aware scheduling (Nomad Enterprise)
- Support for Multiple Vault and Consul clusters (Nomad Enterprise)
- Support for JWT/OIDC Identity Providers in Workload Identity
- Support for Consul and Vault in Workload Identity
- Support for Job Actions to run against allocations
Check out the Nomad 1.7 beta announcement blog post or more!
Please refer to the changelog for the complete list of improvements and bug fixes.
While the beta release is not intended for production use, upgrading existing development clusters is an appreciated source of testing. Please read the upgrade guide for notes around upgrading and remember that downgrading is not supported. Please do not hesitate to file an issue on GitHub.
The Nomad Team
1.7.0-beta.2 Binaries - Nomad v1.7.0-beta.2 Binaries | HashiCorp Releases
1.7.0-beta.2 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v1.7.0-beta.2/CHANGELOG.md