The Nomad team is excited to announce the general availability of Nomad 1.7.0!
Some of the key new features in Nomad 1.7 include
- Support for NUMA aware scheduling (Nomad Enterprise)
- Support for Multiple Vault and Consul clusters (Nomad Enterprise)
- Support for Nomad acting as a JWT/OIDC Identity Provider using Workload Identity
- Support for Consul and Vault in Workload Identity
- Support for Job Actions to run against allocations
Check out the Nomad 1.7 announcement blog post or more!
Please refer to the changelog for the complete list of improvements and bug fixes.
Please read the upgrade guide for backward incompatibilities and remember that downgrading is not supported, and do not hesitate to file an issue on Github.
Along with Nomad 1.7.0, we’re also releasing Nomad 1.6.4 and Nomad 1.5.11 with a long list of backported bug fixes. Refer to their changelogs for more details.
The Nomad Team
1.7.0 Binaries - Nomad v1.7.0 Binaries | HashiCorp Releases
1.7.0 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v1.7.0/CHANGELOG.md
1.6.4 Binaries -Nomad v1.6.4 Binaries | HashiCorp Releases
1.6.4 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v1.6.4/CHANGELOG.md
1.5.11 Binaries -Nomad v1.5.11 Binaries | HashiCorp Releases
1.5.11 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v1.5.11/CHANGELOG.md