The Nomad team is excited to announce Nomad 1.3.3!
Enhancements in Nomad 1.3.3 include:
CSI enhancements: Add
csi_pluginblock to support plugins that require a specific staging/publishing directory for mounts. [GH-13919]
- Template enhancements: Templates support new uid/gid parameter pair to specify user and group permissions. [GH-13755]. Templates also now support a retry configuration, similar to Vault and Consul, for Nomad dependencies (e.g. native service discovery, secrets) [GH-13907].
- UI enhancements: Reorder and apply the same style to the Evaluations list page filters to match the Job list page. [GH-13866]
Bug fixes include:
- Fix panic on macOS ARM64: Updated Go version to fix a build problem that caused Nomad to panic when running jobs.
- ACLs: Fixed a bug where the timestamp for expiring one-time tokens was not deterministic between servers [GH-13737]
- Metrics: Fixed a bug where blocked evals with no class produced no dc:class scope metrics [GH-13786]
- Namespaces: Fixed a bug that allowed deleting a namespace that contained a CSI volume [GH-13880]
- Nomad Native Service Discovery: Fixed a bug where non-unique services would escape job validation [GH-13869]
- Deployments: Fixed a bug that prevented auto-approval if canaries were marked as unhealthy during deployment [GH-14001]
Please refer to the changelog for more details.
The Nomad Team
1.3.3 Binaries - https://releases.hashicorp.com/nomad/1.3.3/
1.3.3 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v1.3.3/CHANGELOG.md
1.2.10 Binaries - https://releases.hashicorp.com/nomad/1.2.10/
1.2.10 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v1.2.10/CHANGELOG.md
1.1.16 Binaries - https://releases.hashicorp.com/nomad/1.1.16/
1.1.16 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v1.1.16/CHANGELOG.md