If you have a technical talk showcasing how you used a HashiCorp product to solve a problem, what challenges you faced, and the workarounds you found to solve them, we would love to hear from you. We value technical deep-dives, stories of how you use our technology, and retrospectives from your failures!
Topics we’d love to hear about:
Topics may range from the internals of our software to high-level use cases. Talks do not have to be exclusively about HashiCorp products, they can cover the broader industry and non-technical topics as well. Topics we love to hear more about include:
- Scaling distributed and microservice environments, including service discovery, networking and container schedulers
- Solving security and secret bottlenecks
- Managing infrastructure across hybrid and multi-cloud, as well as cloud migrations
- Introducing Infrastructure-as-Code to on-prem environments
- Dynamic application configuration at runtime
- Emerging architectural patterns, like service mesh and serverless
- Organizational impacts of DevOps and *Infrastructure-as-Code
Talks will be 30 or 50 minutes. 30-minute talks are ideal for implementation and customer stories, while 50-minute talks are great for technical deep-dives. Please keep your session to-the-point, only including relevant context. More concise talks often bring more value to the audience.
How can I submit?
The CFP for each event is found here:
- HashiConf US: https://sessionize.com/hashiconf-us-2020/
- HashiConf EU: https://sessionize.com/hashiconf-eu-2020/
If you have any questions now covered in the CFP, you may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.