Not sure if I’m missing something, but hosts added inside a host set is not visible on the hosts sets “hosts” tab, so can’t really connect
- Go to host catalog
- Create a new host catalog
- Create a new host set
- Go to the host sets own host tab
- It’s empty. Create a host, which it says is successfully added.
- Now go back to your host set, go to host tabs again…and its empty.
- Go up to your host catalog again, press hosts and you can see your host there.
So my connection attempt just says:
boundary connect ssh -target-id ttcp_cJXZbFUXJB
Error from controller when performing authorize-session against target:
Message: No hosts found from available target host sets.
So basically, your host is visible here:
Projects -> Generated project scope -> Host Catalogs > newcat -> Hosts
But not here:
Projects -> Generated project scope -> Host Catalogs -> newcat -> Host Sets -> newhostset -> hosts