We previously published a provider to terraform registry (Terraform Registry). The previous version of our provider supported very limited resources.
So for the next major release, we created a new Github repo.
In order to release from the new repo, we performed the following action
- Renamed the old repo from “terraform-provider-squadcast” to “terraform-provider-squadcast-deprecated” (GitHub - SquadcastHub/terraform-provider-squadcast-deprecated: Squadcast Terraform provider)
- Renamed new repository to “terraform-provider-squadcast” (GitHub - SquadcastHub/terraform-provider-squadcast)
- Added gpg keys to new repository settings.
- Released a new version from local with goreleaser. (Releases · SquadcastHub/terraform-provider-squadcast · GitHub)
- Initiated resync from our terraform registry account.
However, we are not seeing new webhooks being added to our new repository settings. nor any of our new releases being published to the registry.
Appreciate any help!