We’ve just released Consul ESM v0.5.0. This release includes a lot of great new features from our community as well as a couple of bug fixes.
As always, please test in an isolated environment before upgrading. A huge thank you to the community for all of their contributions!
Consul API Tooling Team
- Add metrics support with configurable telemetry block. [GH-67]
- Add configurable http endpoint to expose telemetry metrics. [GH-90, GH-89]
- Support anti-flapping with configuration options passing_threshold and critical_threshold. [GH-78, GH-50]
- Update caught signal log from info-level to debug-level. [GH-79]
- Improve flaky tests. [GH-80]
- Add mTLS support for HTTPS checks with configuration options https_ca_file, https_ca_path, https_cert_file, and https_key_file. [GH-81, GH-72]
- Remove checking status when syncing checks, which can cause flapping. [GH-83]
- Reduce goroutines used in external-probe ping. [GH-85]