We’ve just released Consul ESM v0.6.0 . This release features an official docker image and Consul Namespaces support for Enterprise customers, along with a few other smaller items and a bug fix.
As always, please test in an isolated environment before upgrading.
Consul API Tooling Team
- Add official docker image [GH-108, GH-19]
- Add support for Consul Namespaces and controlling which namespaces ESM monitors. [GH-115]
- Add support for arm64 builds. [GH-98, GH-88]
- Update logging to use hclog. [GH-97]
log_jsonconfiguration option to allow enabling JSON logging. [GH-105, GH-82]
-versionoutput to standardize with other ecosystem projects. [GH-99, GH-87]
- Fixed issue where anti-flapping counters were reset to zero when updating checks with latest from catalog. [GH-103]