We’re happy to announce a new release of Consul-Template, v0.28.0. This is primarily a feature release with several notable features, like the addition of the sprig library to the template library and allowing user/group ownership setting of template destination files. See below or the changelog for more information.
As always, please test in an isolated environment before upgrading. If you experience issues with Consul-Template, you can report them on the GitHub issue tracker or post to the Discuss Forum for any general questions.
A big thanks to the community for all of their contributions!
The Consul Automation Tooling Team
BUG FIXES :
- Fix issue returning typed nil pointers in template functions [GH-1535, GH-1418]
- Support secret write queries w/ an empty write [GH-1532, GH-1453]
- Add Sprig library [GH-1312]
- Add option to make template errors non-fatal [GH-1420, GH-1419, GH-1289]
- Support for accepting a custom logger for a child process [GH-1515]
- Add support for providing Consul ACL Token via a file [GH-1516, GH-1429]
- Allow setting user/group ownership of template output [GH-1531, GH-1497, GH-639]
- Logging to file [GH-1534, GH-1416]]
- Support command/exec lists [GH-1543, GH-1518]