Error escaped terraform

Hello good morning, I have an error in the declaration of a variable in my tfvars, this variable contains many special characters, and when I go to make the plan it gives an error of unsuportes operator.
The value of the variable is:
“key”: “LIFERAY_JVM_OPTS”
“value”: “-server -Xms6g -Xmx8g -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:ParallelGCThreads=4 -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize=1024m -XX:MetaspaceSize=1024m -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -Delasticsearch.host=search -Delasticsearch.cluster.name=LiferayElasticsearchCluster -Delasticsearch.port=9200 -Dpoc.ldap.auth.search.filter=”(&(sAMAccountName=@xpto_az@)(objectClass=Personal)(memberOf=CN=GR -LIFERAY-ADM-DEV,OU=LIFERAY,OU=GROUPS,OU=POC,DC=poc,DC=corp)(!(UserAccountControl:1.2.840.541236.1.4.221:=2)) )" -Dpoc.ldap.security.principal=sys.liferay -Dpoc.ldap.security.credential=“a2b%&>@zDSmw” -Dpoc.ldap.base.provider.url=“ldap://10.0.0.0 :389” -Dpoc.s3.bucket.accessKey=“AKIASUR5WO4ZOAWS7APK” -Dpoc.s3.bucket.name=“dev1-poc-bucket-portal” -Dpoc.s3.bucket.secretKey=“xxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX+DFDFDFD” -Dpoc. s3.bucket.region=“us-east-1”

Have you tried encapsulating the value with a heredoc?