We are excited to announce Nomad 0.11.0! Nomad 0.11 contains major new features:
- Container Storage Interface (CSI): Deploy stateful applications on Nomad using storage volumes from any third-party provider of choice.
- New Scaling APIs: New APIs for defining scaling policy and performing scaling actions, intended to support external autoscaling tools such as the new Nomad Autoscaler.
- Task Dependencies: Define and run interdependent workloads in sequence.
- Remote Exec (UI): Directly execute commands in a running allocation through the Nomad UI.
- Audit Logging (Enterprise): Provide administrators with a set of records for user-issued actions in Nomad.
The Nomad team is also excited to provide an unprecedented number of resources for everyone to learn more about the 0.11 release!
- Each link above is a blog post covering the respective feature.
- Nomad 0.11 Release Announcement
- Nomad 0.11 Webinar April 14, 2020
- New HashiCorp Learn guides for most new features
The full list of changes in Nomad 0.11.0 may be found in the changelog.
The Nomad Team
0.11.0 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v0.11.0/CHANGELOG.md
0.11.0 Binaries - https://releases.hashicorp.com/nomad/0.11.0/