The Nomad team is excited to announce the general availability of Nomad 1.6.0!
Major new features include:
- Node Pools: Assign Nomad client nodes to pools that exclude jobs that haven’t been specifically deployed to them.
- Node pool governance (Nomad Enterprise): Nomad Enterprise users get more flexibility and control over node pools by assigning namespaces to specific node pools, or set the scheduler configuration for each node pool.
- Job status page redesign: The job status page has been completely redesigned to provide at-a-glance visibility into deployment status.
- Jobspec sources in the UI: See the HCL job file you submitted with a job in the web UI.
This release also includes three security fixes:
- CVE-2023-3299: Fixed a bug where ACL tokens could be exfiltrated via Sentinel logs.
- CVE-2023-3300: Fixed a bug where ACL did not filter plugin and variable names in search endpoint.
- CVE-2023-3072: Fixed a bug where a namespace ACL policy without label was applied to an unexpected namespace.
Please read the upgrade guide for backward incompatibilities and remember that downgrading is not supported, and do not hesitate to file an issue on Github.
Along with Nomad 1.6.0, we’re also releasing Nomad 1.5.7 and Nomad 1.4.11 with a long list of backported bug fixes. Refer to their changelogs for more details.
The Nomad Team
1.6.0 Binaries -Nomad v1.6.0 Binaries | HashiCorp Releases
1.6.0 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v1.6.0/CHANGELOG.md
1.5.7 Binaries -Nomad v1.5.7 Binaries | HashiCorp Releases
1.5.7 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v1.5.7/CHANGELOG.md
1.4.11 Binaries -Nomad v1.4.11 Binaries | HashiCorp Releases
1.4.11 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v1.4.11/CHANGELOG.md