The Nomad team is pleased to announce Nomad v1.6.3, a bug fix release that contains various enhancements and improvements to Nomad.
Some key highlights for this release include:
- For CSI plugins that support it, Nomad now enables the dynamic expansion of CSI volumes
nomad server force-leavesub command now supports a
And some of the bug fixes include:
- Fixed a bug where NOMAD_ALLOC_INDEX would not always be unique within a single Nomad service job version
- Fixed a bug where
max_client_disconnectwould ignore a no-reschedule policy
- Fixed a bug where evaluations associated with quotas would not unblock when resources became available
- Fixed a bug where CPU performance metrics could report negative values
- Fixed a bug where timezone data was not being loaded on Windows platforms
Please refer to the changelog for the complete list of improvements and bug fixes.
Please read the upgrade guide for backward incompatibilities and remember that downgrading is not supported, and do not hesitate to file an issue on Github.
Along with Nomad v1.6.3, we’re also releasing Nomad v1.5.10 and Nomad v1.4.14 with a long list of backported bug fixes. Refer to their changelogs for more details.
The Nomad Team
1.6.3 Binaries - Nomad v1.6.3 Binaries | HashiCorp Releases
1.6.3 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v1.6.3/CHANGELOG.md
1.5.10 Binaries - https://releases.hashicorp.com/nomad/1.5.10/
1.5.10 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v1.5.10/CHANGELOG.md
1.4.14 Binaries - Nomad v1.4.14 Binaries | HashiCorp Releases
1.4.14 Changelog - https://github.com/hashicorp/nomad/blob/v1.4.14/CHANGELOG.md