Persistent diff with aws_s3_bucket replication and access_control_translation

I’ve set up bucket replication on one of my buckets, and I’m using account_id/access_control_translation to change object ownership on replication. The only allowed value for “access_control_translation” is a block like:

access_control_translation {
  owner = "Destination"
}

“owner” can only be “Destination”, and the replication rule applies correctly. On a subsequent plan, terraform wants to recreate the replication rule, seemingly to make this change:

replication_configuration.0.rules.2769760004.destination.1624406748.access_control_translation: (899 bytes)
    @@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
     [
        {                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
  -      "owner" : "Destination"
  +      "owner" : ""                                                                                                                                                                                                                              }                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         ]

Applying that plan succeeds and leaves owner set to “Destination” but further plans want to repeat this change. Is there something I can do so that this plans clean?