Problems with provisioning

Hi,

I’m new to using vagrant so I’ve been following the getting started guide to get used to using it, however I’m running into problems could anyone please point me in the right direction

So following the getting started guide, I get up to ‘Provision a Virtual Machine’ as soon as I enter the
vagrant reload --provision command I get a lot of errors showing. They all seem to be connection issues with ubuntu.com

Here is an example -

Cannot initiate the connection to archive.ubuntu.com:80 (2001:67c:1360:8001::23). - connect (101: Network is unreachable)
Cannot initiate the connection to archive.ubuntu.com:80 (2001:67c:1360:8001::24). - connect (101: Network is unreachable)
Could not connect to archive.ubuntu.com:80 (91.189.88.142), connection timed out
Could not connect to archive.ubuntu.com:80 (91.189.88.152), connection timed out

I did try going to the next step and SSH onto the virtual machine and running the wget -qO- 127.0.0.1 command but nothing shows up. In the tutorial I expected to see the html file I created in an earlier step.

I am using a company laptop so we are behind a corporate firewall. I’ve spoken to our IT department and they can’t see any traffic coming from my laptop.

If anyone has had similar issues could they please assist me.

Cheers!