Session getting disconnected again and again

My connections to boundary are getting dropped again and again and i am getting this error in controller logs. Any ideas?

{“id”:“uxpVjCWeGo”,“source”:“https://hashicorp.com/boundary/boundary-controller-w7pwh/controller",“specversion”:“1.0”,“type”:“error”,“data”:{“error”:"server.(WorkerAuthRepositoryStorage).storeNodeInformation: db.Create: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "worker_auth_authorized_pkey": unique constraint violation: integrity violation: error #1002”,“error_fields”:{“Code”:1002,“Msg”:“”,“Op”:“server.(WorkerAuthRepositoryStorage).storeNodeInformation”,“Wrapped”:{“Code”:1002,“Msg”:“”,“Op”:“db.Create”,“Wrapped”:{“Code”:1002,“Msg”:“duplicate key value violates unique constraint "worker_auth_authorized_pkey"”,“Op”:“”,“Wrapped”:{“Code”:1002,“Msg”:“unique constraint violation”,“Op”:“”,“Wrapped”:null}}}},“id”:“e_JuAjlwWFY8”,“version”:“v0.1”,“op”:“server.(WorkerAuthRepositoryStorage).storeNodeInformation”},“datacontentype”:“application/cloudevents”,“time”:“2023-12-06T06:47:22.028584534Z”}

We’ve seen this before although not in recent version of Boundary – did you upgrade?

Can you try deleting the worker from the controller and re-authorizing it and see if that helps?

That helps, but again after sometime i am getting same issue. Just an fyi, i am using 0.13.0.

I believe you are actually hitting bug(workerAuth): allow duplicate workerAuth inserts if records match by irenarindos · Pull Request #3389 · hashicorp/boundary · GitHub which was fixed in 0.13.1 (you may have to remove/re-add the worker after upgrade).