Unable to Install Vagrant Ansible/Tower box on Ubuntu 18.04

Trying to install Vagarant Ansible/Tower box on Ubuntu 18.04 Amazon EC2 Instance, After downloading Vagarant and Virtual Box I tried to run command " vagrant up --provider=virtualbox" .

The Initial Log Message as follows

==> default: Importing base box ‘ansible/tower’…
==> default: Matching MAC address for NAT networking…
==> default: Checking if box ‘ansible/tower’ is up to date…
==> default: Setting the name of the VM: ubuntu_default_1564263669954_17762
==> default: Clearing any previously set network interfaces…
==> default: Preparing network interfaces based on configuration…
default: Adapter 1: nat
default: Adapter 2: hostonly
==> default: Forwarding ports…
default: 22 (guest) => 2222 (host) (adapter 1)
==> default: Running ‘pre-boot’ VM customizations…
==> default: Booting VM…

But it fails with Error as follows :-1:

used by Vagrant (Vagrant::Errors::VBoxManageError)
for controlling VirtualBox. The command and stderr is shown below.

Command: [“startvm”, “82e36211-0a8a-461a-9e0e-beb61522eb39”, “–type”, “headless”]

Stderr: VBoxManage: error: VT-x is not available (VERR_VMX_NO_VMX)
VBoxManage: error: Details: code NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x80004005), component ConsoleWrap, interface IConsole
There was an error while executing VBoxManage, a CLI used by Vagrant
for controlling VirtualBox. The command and stderr is shown below.

Command: [“startvm”, “82e36211-0a8a-461a-9e0e-beb61522eb39”, “–type”, “headless”]

VBoxManage: error: Details: code NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x80004005), component ConsoleWrap, interface IConsole

Can you please let us know how to resolve this error? Do I need to make any further changes to Ubuntu 18.04 before I run command vagarnt up command? Or is it compatible with Ubuntu 18.04 to run virtual box to access Vagrant Image??

I tried to run Vagarnat Up Command after installing Virtual Box and Ansible Tower Image. I’m getting following error, Even I checked BIOS to see whether I need to enable any virtualization options. I’ve two options which are alredy enabled they are : Intel® Vitualization Technology and Interl ® VT-d Feature, But I don’t see any VT-x. Is it old one one?

Hey there @Kalyan-Alamuru - This is expected. If you wish to use nested virtualization on EC2, you need to use a tier that supports it. As I recall, I think only one of the bare metal instances support nested virtualization. This is why you are getting the error about VT-x not being available.