- SSH Session Recording (HCP/Ent only): Session Recording has been users’ most requested feature, and we’re grateful for all the feedback folks provided to drive our implementation.
- Boundary Enterprise: Boundary now has a self-managed Enterprise offering with feature parity of HCP Boundary and the same ux/api/workflow as Boundary OSS/HCP.
- LDAP Auth Methods (Beta): Auth Method CRUDL (create, read, update, delete, list) operations are supported in the CLI/API/SDK/TF. Authentication with an existing LDAP auth method is available for CLI/API/SDK as well as Boundary Desktop and the Boundary admin console.
- LDAP Managed Groups (Beta): LDAP managed group CRUDL (create, read, update, delete, list) operations are supported in the CLI/API/SDK/TF.
- Customer-scheduled update windows for HCP Boundary: visit your HCP Boundary cluster portal for more information.
- Default Client Listening Ports: a longstanding community ask you can read more about here.
- External Resource Names for Dynamic Hosts: another longstanding community ask that introduces a new provider name field for dynamic hosts.
Thank you to the community for feedback and feature requests. The priority of these features came as a direct result of asks from our users. You can make new feature requests and report bugs here.
The Boundary Team