HashiTalks: Israel Speaker Slides

This thread is a place for HashiTalks: Israel speakers to post the slides that compliment their talks from Thursday 2 September, 2021.

View the schedule here: hashi.co/hashitalksisrael

@katiereese317 I have sent you (for some reason I’m unable to upload the file here) a PDF file of my slides - Migrating Vault from AWS to GCP (I would like to add some slides so I will probably add an updated version soon)

Hey, check out this site: https://www.slideshare.net/. It will allow you to upload the slides and then you can share the link here. Thank you!

Hey!
Please see this link to the slides:

Or

1 Like

GitOps & continuos infrastructure with terra* My slides from yesterdays HUG Israel talk

1 Like

terraformer my slides

1 Like

Hi Hi,
Thank you all for joining my Hashitalk -

"Terraform Pull Request Automation":

DevOps engineers are usually responsible for operating infrastructure software like Terraform, but what if we could change that and help developers to build even faster? What if the DevOps teams think about coding standards and best practices for Terraform as Pull requests, code reviews, CI / CD pipelines? I will show you how we can easily run Terraform from CI/CD pipelines by bringing a Terraform workflow to pull requests.
Here are the slides…

This thread is a place for HashiTalks: Israel speakers to post the slides that compliment their talks from Thursday 13 July 2023.

View the schedule here: hashi.co/hashitalks-israel

From Zero to Production with Amazon EKS Blueprints for Terraform