We apologize for not posting this release note with the actual 0.7.2 release, which was done on February 24, 2022.
Targetable Runners: Allow apps and projects to target specific runner profiles.
Allow runner profiles to target specific remote runners. [GH-2862]
Introduce executing Trigger URL configurations via HTTP . Users can
start a trigger via HTTP and stream the job event stream output directly over
- plugin/docker: Add parameter to disable the build cache [GH-2953]
- cli: Fix panic on nil value for project [GH-2968]
- cli: Replace panic with message when attempting to
config get -appwithout a
-projectflag while outside a project directory [GH-3039]
- cli: requires -app flag if
config set -scope=appis set [GH-3040]
- server: Cache Horizon hostname URL lookup when listing deployments in the
UI_ListDeployments bundle. Now we look up the deployment URL once, and craft
the deployment URLs based on the original hostname lookup. [GH-2950]
- ui: fixed issue with focus jumping back to the skip link on automatic refresh [GH-3019]